Personal Injury Attorney
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, you need attorneys who will fight for your rights and help you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
We are a specialty California law firm representing individuals and families who have suffered serious injuries. We can make a difference for you. We have a track record that proves we deliver - documented results in challenging and difficult cases, year after year. This is our calling and our passion.
We strive to be more than just "lawyers," we work to be true advocates for our clients. There is no charge for a consultation. Please contact us or call (888) 777.1776.
We Are Here To Help Make A Difference For You and Your Family
We are leading lawyers who can make a difference for you. Our experience, extraordinary resources, and readiness have earned us a national reputation and a national practice representing plaintiffs in difficult and challenging personal injury and wrongful death claims.
We represent clients who have suffered injuries caused by:
We know that our clients need a result that will last a lifetime because the effects of injuries last a lifetime. The effects of spinal cord injuries, brain damage, amputations, burns, and other debilitating injuries last a lifetime. The loss of a loved family member never stops aching.
Our goal is to make a substantial financial difference in lives of our clients and, in the small way that we can, to restore part of what has been taken from them.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages/lost Income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and disfigurement
While no amount of money can make up for the devastating effects of serious injury, it can help with medical bills, other expenses that come with recovery, and living expenses after the accident.
We Have A Winning Track Record
Our track record of winning results speaks for itself. Here are a few cases we have won for our clients:
- $350,000 recovered for injuries to a 3-year-old caused by a defectively designed Taco Bell store which required drivers to pull across a sidewalk to "unblock" their view of traffic, ignoring pedestrians. Chow v. Taco Bell, City of Alameda and Sergio Baez, Alameda County Superior Court.
- $750,000 recovered for the wrongful death of a father of three when he suffered a cardiac arrest and drowned while using the defendant's defectively designed submersible sump pump to drain his swimming pool. Furchtenicht v. Peabody Barnes and General Electric, Santa Clara County Superior Court.
- $1 million recovered for a 19-year-old driver who suffered brain injury after an SUV went out of control and rolled. Beever v. SUV Manufacturer, et al., Santa Clara County Superior Court.
- $10.1 million judgment for a 12-year-old boy who suffered debilitating spinal cord and brain injuries after being struck by a car in front of his school.
- $120 million for a national class action recovery for 3.3 million owners of Chrysler minivans (1984 through 1995 models), requiring replacement of defective rear hatch door lock which popped open in nominal impacts. Mann v. Chrysler Corporation, Santa Clara County Superior Court No. 746017.
*All cases are different and these figures do not represent a guarantee of outcome.
We Are Committed To Our Clients
We do not skimp on resources in organizing evidence or hiring the right experts for trial.
- When two BMW's needed to be purchased and crashed to prove a gas tank system was defectively designed - we didn't hesitate.
- Our computer simulations in the cases we litigated for George Liu and Rasheed Hilson are examples of state-of-the-art proof of liability we use.
Having the best evidence takes money - lots of it. That is an investment we take seriously because we know that makes the difference between an expedient settlement and a just award.
- David McNabb's injury is a classic example of why you need a smart, aggressive, experienced attorney, who can fund your case, fighting for you. David suffered electrical burns over 65% of his body when 12,000 volts exploded in his face. His first lawyer told him he "had no case." That lawyer was afraid to fight IBM. We were able to get a recovery of $15.5 million for David.
Watch out for the lawyer who will talk you into an early settlement because they cannot financially support your lawsuit.
We Are Known for Trying Cases
We do not roll over and take an unfair settlement offer.
We can and have made a significant difference for our clients. Three lawyers are assigned to each client and our goal is to maximize recoveries by preparing for the earliest possible trial. Many defendants, large corporations, and major insurance companies, only give their full attention to a claim when a trial date is looming and they know they are facing a fight. We are not afraid to fight. And we are known for trying cases.
What Our Clients Have to Say
We are advocates for our clients and we invite you to read what our clients have to say.
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you have done for us. Scott and I have a great respect and affection for you. You are truly magnificent. Scott and I are indebted to your for life. We have never had anyone fight so hard for us." - Scott & Evelyn Cunningham
"I think he [Richard Alexander] did a wonderful job explaining and relaying the message of what life is like being in a wheel chair and having a spinal cord injury. He came to my house multiple times, checked in with me, and I appreciate greatly what he's done for me." - George Liu
"When our family lost my father, we were devastated. I understood it would take years to resolve and we Interviewed several lawyers to find the "right" attorney. We selected Richard Alexander and he was simply outstanding. He quickly moved our case to an excellent conclusion, but more importantly he served as a valuable counselor to my mother, sister and me. We valued his compassionate understanding and care. Since then I have become a lawyer and even more deeply appreciate Richard's commitment to his clients. I strongly recommend him." - Daniel Lee
Read more client testimonials here. Our works speaks for itself, and we invite you to explore our track record of successfully achieving fair recoveries for our clients.
We Are An Award-Winning Law Firm
- Voted Best Lawyers, by San Jose Magazine
- Named to the Top 100 California Lawyers, by American Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected as Esteemed Lawyers of America, a peer-selected honor
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyer of the Year for $10.1 million dollar Judgment for bad faith refusal to pay a policy of $50,000.
- Nominated Street Fighter of the Year twice, by Consumer Attorneys of California.
- Richard Alexander, voted first ever “Man of the Year” by The Women’s Fund: "Special recognition for supporting women and significantly contributing to the betterment of women in today's world."
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition Debbie Cole Memorial Community Service Award: "Your career as a legal advocate for the underdog and the under-privileged and your tireless commitment to justice, fairness and equality has made a real difference in our community.”
- Recipient of the Santa Clara School of Law Community Law Center Award: “For dedication to workers throughout California and the nation who have suffered injustice in the workplace... and leadership in the drive to enhance the ability of our legal services programs to provide services to communities in need."
- First recipient of the Pro Bono Award for Advocacy and Service on Behalf of Persons Injured in the Workplace by the Santa Clara Center for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Rated 5/5 "Preeminent" peer evaluation by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated 10/10 "Superb" by Avvo.com an independent review site, including 5-star reviews from clients
We Care About Our Community
We give back to our community. And we are committed to improving safety and health by sharing with the public what we have learned.
Our most valuable contribution to public education is the Injury Library, a collection of articles explaining in detail the law and providing practical answers in the field of personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
Check our blog for commentary on safety, health and legal developments.
We Are The Law Firm For You
At the Alexander Law Group, LLP we build strong cases so our clients can successfully rebuild their lives.
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and in our office.
- We only win when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
- We are top rated. Year after year the Alexander Law Group, LLP is rated as one of the top personal injury firms in the nationby our peers and independent legal authorities.
- We pride ourselves on giving every client the time and attention that is necessary to get the compensation for their injuries. Unlike some law firms where you have a case worker or paralegal in charge of your file, we pride ourselves on regular and continuous contact between the attorneys and the client throughout their case. You always know what is happening with your case.
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The Alexander Law Group, LLP is a nationally-recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. We will passionately work with you to get all possible monetary compensation you are entitled to after your injury. We have a record of winning complex cases and obtaining maximum recoveries on behalf of our clients.
We realize that this is a difficult time for you and know it can be hard to associate a dollar amount to an injury. Fortunately, this is an area our attorneys specialize in.
When our firm accepts cases, we operate on a contingent fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
We are available 24/7. Call us at (888) 777.1776 or contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your rights and how we can make a difference for you and your family.