Car accidents killed more than 32,000 people in the U.S. in 2010. According to the National Highway Safety Commission this is the lowest number of auto fatalities in over 60 years. Yet in California auto accidents, over 3000 people were killed last year alone; thousands more were seriously injured.
After an accident the property damage and personal injury claims are typically settled or litigated in the courts. In most cases the money that is recovered for auto accidents and other personal injury cases usually comes from the at fault parties insurance company.
If the accident was not your fault or even in cases where you may be found partially at fault you may be able to recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries. The comparative negligence of the other driver may make it possible to recover a settlement or even a verdict which could compensate you for your injuries.
If you have been seriously injured, it is vital that you know your rights before you speak with the insurance company. The insurance companies have nearly unlimited resources when it comes to fighting claims made against their drivers policies which is why know you rights before speaking to them is paramount. An attorney who specializes in California auto accidents can advise you of your rights and help you get the compensation you need to recover for your injuries.
Our recent track record of winning results speaks for itself:
- $11,000,000 recovered for a father and daughter injured in an auto accident that left them with serious spinal cord and other injuries.
- $8,100,000 for a 15 year-old boy who suffered catastrophic brain damage after his family’s car was side-swiped on a freeway.
- $5,200,000 collected for a San Jose couple who suffered devastating injuries when their vehicle was struck from behind including the loss of an eye.
- $5,000,000 for a 19 year-old who was a passenger in a vehicle driven by a her roommate that crashed and rolled over.
- $2,300,000 for a family whose husband and father were killed by a drunk driver.
Why consider Alexander Law Group to represent you in your auto accident or personal injury case?
- Year after year Alexander Law Group is rated as one of the top auto accident and personal injury firms in the nation by our peers and independent legal authorities.
- We pride ourselves on always “going the extra mile” for our clients. We never just take a settlement because it is the easy thing to do. We fight for you, to obtain the kind of results for our clients they deserve.
- Alexander Law Group attorney Richard Alexander was named Lawyer of the Year in 2008 for the work he did in securing a $10,100,000 judgment for a 12 year-old boy struck by a car in front of his school.
- We pride ourselves on giving every client the time and attention that isnecessary to get the compensation for their injuries. Unlike some law firms where you have a case worker or paralegal in charge of your file, we pride ourselves on regular and continuous contact between the attorneys and the client throughout their case. You always know what is happening with your case.
- We help our clients with their medical, vehicle repair or replacement, rental car and other bills starting from day one.
- Our experts are the best in their fields. Every case is different and every case requires different experts. Alexander Law Group immediate starts to identify and retain the right experts for you immediately.
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and in our office. Where ever and whenever works for you.
- We only win when you win. No matter how multifaceted the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. Alexander Law Group never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.